Rob Richardson interviewed John Rogers, Founder, and Co-CEO of Ariel Investments about his journey and his recommendations to close the racial income gap in America.
What You will learn:
- Why long-term investors and corporate leaders should view addressing economic inequality and improving diversity as critical forms of risk management.
- John’s family connection to the Tulsa massacre and how we can close the racial economic gap.
- Why we must change the narrative from Supplier Diversity to Business Diversity
- How John Rodgers beat Michael Jordan in one on one.
- The playbook for corporate America to expand opportunities for black Americans.
Rob Richardson is the founder of Disruption Now Media, a platform that connects black and brown entrepreneurs, artists, and leaders through interactive events, educational content, podcasts, virtual and in-person summits.
Watch the episode here:
Learn more about DisruptArt, a platform building a more equitable future through NFT's and our collective community