Thanks for sharing! by Sohaib Albadawee
1. To write is to think, and to think is to change the world.
2. You can buy status, but good luck trying to buy trust.
3. People call it luck, winners call it persistence.
4. Talk is cheap, action your ideas.
5. 0% chance of you losing.
6. Stick to it for 30 days. No matter how big, you'll achieve it.
7. In reality, the challenge is emotional.
8. Optimists solve problems before pessimists finish complaining.
9. The whole world is trying to distract you from deep work.
10. The ultimate entrepreneurship hack: Just start.