1. Cleopatra (prod. Melo-X & Anik Khan)
2. Tides (prod. aywy, Raj Makhija & Anik Khan)
3. Habibi (prod. aywy & Anik Khan)
4. Mango Nectar (prod. aywy, Don Knock, Raj Makhija, & Anik Khan)
5. Brent's Interlude (prod. Raj Makhija & Anik Khan)
6. Kites (prod. Jarreau Vandal, Raj Makhija, & Anik Khan)
7. Tangerine f/Yonkwi (prod. Yonkwi & Anik Khan)
8. Don't Behave (prod. Branko & Anik Khan)
9. Sunlight f/Luna (prod. Jarreau Vandal & Anik Khan)
10. Columbus (prod. See.Francis & Anik Khan)
Blonded 004 is now released, the fourth in Frank Ocean's series of Beats One shows, in which he plays a diverse mix of tracks from Kodak Black to Boards of Canada, plus his new track 'Lens' and also an alternative version of the track featuring Travis Scott. "Lens' is available out now to stream and buy across all platforms.
In previous Blonded episodes Frank Ocean has interviewed Jay Z and premiered new tracks including Chanel and Biking ft. Jay Z and Tyler the Creator.
Kung-Fu Kendrick has been busy as of late!
On March 23, 2017, Lamar released a promotional single "The Heart Part 4". On March 30, 2017, Lamar released the lead single, titled "HUMBLE.", accompanied by its music video. On April 7, 2017, his fourth studio album was made available for pre-order and confirmed to be released on April 14, 2017. On April 11, Lamar announced the album title, DAMN., as well as the tracklist, which contains guest appearances by Rihanna and U2. The album was released on April 14, 2017. Reviews have been extremely positive, with iTunes Review describing DAMN. as "a grab-you-by-the-throat declaration that’s as blunt, complex and unflinching as the name suggests."
DAMN. Is available now http://smarturl.it/DAMN
The Video for 'DNA' is directed by Nabil & the little homies - Watch Below:
Highlighting artists throughout the World