AJ Yawn, ByteChek founder, shares early life, $3 Million Seed Investment, & tips for Entrepreneurs
AJ Yawn, a former Army captain, cofounded cybersecurity compliance SaaS company ByteChek to make compliance suck less. He caught up with Manny Larcher for the It's Bigger Than Business Podcast, listen and/or watch below:
Troy Hipolito, Founder of ReturnClient, offers tips for selling on LinkedIn with Manny Larcher on It's Bigger Than Business Podcast
The PDF for the meeting video recap + document combo. I was asked for this, so posting it. It has helped me close deals in my LinkedIn social selling journey.
1. Create a short handsome document. I used a Google Doc but you can use PowerPoint, Google Slide, MS World. Whatever. Was thinking to update to something nicer via design.
2. Have the cover page talk about these and the next steps.
3. Outline the major 3 to 9 points of the conversation and have the next steps (again – yes this is the second time). That typically includes contract signing, dates, or what you are they already talked about.
4. Under the recap, points have a little company info that pertains to what you are proposing.
5. The last page is a Thank You and again a recap on the next steps (a third time). You need to drive the agreed-on next step idea at least 3 times.
6. Create a Loom or similar video and then add the link and a screen capture of the video (that is also linked to the video) in the document as the first thing after the cover page.
7. DM, them the link to the video first, then another DM with PDF which has the video links in it. You want to send the messages separately because the video link as 1 link will show the video visually.
8. Email and or Text depending on the communication of the information above (but both the video and PDF).
Watch the interview below from the It's Bigger Than Business Podcast:
Disruptive Digital Marketing Agency, Scrong South, Combines a LinkedIn Social Media Management & Sales Offering
Digital Agency Seeks to Help Businesses Leverage the Potential of LinkedIn
ST. Petersburg, Florida, -- LinkedIn is becoming a key marketing and lead generation channel – according to the latest statistics. Data shows that LinkedIn ad reach grew by 22 million people in Q4 of 2021, an increase of 2.4% from the previous quarter, while the network now includes more than 750 million members in more than 200 territories across the world. This translates to an enormous potential for digitally engaged businesses.
Now, a digital marketing agency is working to help more businesses leverage the full extent of the possibilities offered by the LinkedIn platform. Scrong South has launched a LinkedIn management service, combined with a sales outreach effort, that is designed to help clients achieve more from the platform.
As part of the suite of services, Scrong South's clients will receive outreach assistance, helping them to connect with up to 3,200 targeted contacts on a regular basis. This is in addition to content creation and weekly reporting services.
Content creation has been shown to be a critical aspect of success on LinkedIn, particularly in terms of multimedia content. Research suggests that posts with images increase user engagement by up to 200%, with larger, higher-resolution images performing particularly well. Scrong South says that they will offer visual media creation, including images and videos, as part of the service they deliver to their clients.
The team will also provide support with ongoing profile optimization designed to help businesses get found on the platform, and appointment setting assistance. It is proven that these features will make it easier for businesses to foster genuine connections on the platform, beyond mere shares and follows.
The idea is to help businesses provide something different to their audience on LinkedIn, including developing and publishing fresh and engaging content. Scrong South also states that they will ensure that LinkedIn connections are more relevant by scheduling phone call follow-ups with audience members only when these prospects have actively connected with the business's LinkedIn account and requested a call back at a specified time.
Business owners who are interested in learning more about Scrong South's offering and making LinkedIn a key aspect of their digital marketing strategy can contact the team by visiting their website at www.scrongsouth.tech and then starting a live chat session.
Contact: +1 321-209-0689
email us here
Visit us on social media: