Troy Hipolito, Founder of ReturnClient, offers tips for selling on LinkedIn with Manny Larcher on It's Bigger Than Business Podcast
The PDF for the meeting video recap + document combo. I was asked for this, so posting it. It has helped me close deals in my LinkedIn social selling journey.
1. Create a short handsome document. I used a Google Doc but you can use PowerPoint, Google Slide, MS World. Whatever. Was thinking to update to something nicer via design.
2. Have the cover page talk about these and the next steps.
3. Outline the major 3 to 9 points of the conversation and have the next steps (again – yes this is the second time). That typically includes contract signing, dates, or what you are they already talked about.
4. Under the recap, points have a little company info that pertains to what you are proposing.
5. The last page is a Thank You and again a recap on the next steps (a third time). You need to drive the agreed-on next step idea at least 3 times.
6. Create a Loom or similar video and then add the link and a screen capture of the video (that is also linked to the video) in the document as the first thing after the cover page.
7. DM, them the link to the video first, then another DM with PDF which has the video links in it. You want to send the messages separately because the video link as 1 link will show the video visually.
8. Email and or Text depending on the communication of the information above (but both the video and PDF).
Watch the interview below from the It's Bigger Than Business Podcast: